Our guarantee is simple, if you decide you are unhappy with our product you have 10 days to ask for a refund. At that time we will refund your purchase minus $4 we were charged for downloading and processing your order. These are costs we have already incurred and have no other way of being reimbursed for.

The above said, we truly hope you agree we have provided an exceptional and valuable new tool for the gold prospecting community. It is our desire friends and customers in our little community always see us as fair and honest. Thank you for your trust…

The modern gold prospector

Today’s gold prospector has an array of modern tools used to find and process gold – many of which have just appeared these past twenty years. Gold detectors, gold probes, motorized sluicing, handheld GPS, infrared satellite imagery, visible satellite imagery and digital topographical maps. Even gold pan technology has advanced, offering a three-sided riffled plastic pan in multiple sizes and colors. And now, by combining Gold Maps Online™ and Google Earth™, prospectors have high-tech digital gold maps that can get them closer to gold than ever before.

According to the U.S. Geological Survey only about 15% of America’s gold has been found. If that’s true, then today’s prospector is well equipped to get his or her share of that remaining 85%.